August 18, 2009

What a weekend!

This is how our weekend started off.....

1 - Malek cutting his first two teeth! Yeah! And only 2 months earlier than his sister. Please excuse the dazed look on the kid's face. I've got alot of "drunk" baby pics of this poor kid.


2 - Malek figured how to get up on his knees - still not going anywhere but up none the less.


3 - Since the knees don't move in any one direction yet, spinning on his tummy works just the same in his book and he spun around into the wrought iron coffee table and got his first goose egg bonk on his little forehead.


4 - Finished up my Halloween Swap Blocks for Jane's swap.


5 - Made this cute little Tag Rag Blankie for Malek. Quality Control seems to approve.


6 - Then the wheels feel off the bus when I woke up Sunday looking like this.....dr says it's just an "allergic reaction". Yeah....jury is still out on that one.
So.....that was my last few days. This week is just as crazy getting ready for our last minute weekend trip to San Antonio before school starts on Monday - (yeah!) hehe Don't tell Em I said that. :-)


Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!