July 26, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Another birthday celebration for Miss Em - but with family this time. Had a nice cookout and more CAKE!! YUM!!

Looks like someone is tuckered out!

However, this was Malek this morning - ready and raring to go to daycare. He turned 18 months old today!!

So today's post isn't all about gratuitous kid photos....here's a little quilty goodness that I whipped up a week or so ago for my grandad's 86th birthday!

Promise of more quilting fun to come. Working on an I Spy Hexagon quilt for a co-worker's grandson, a disappearing 9 patch Mary Engelbreit quilt for a former co-worker that is having another brain tumor removed tomorrow and pics of a sweet little quilt I won from Rachel over at p.s. i quilt via her sponsor Quilter Girl! OMG is it more adorable in person!!!
Later!!











3 comments:

  1. Lucky you!! I love the pillow and I can't wait to see your other projects. Hexagons seem to be all the rage right now! :) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pillow for your grandfather! And those kids just keep getting cuter, both of them! Do keep taking those family pictures! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very nice pillow you made for your grandfather. I'm sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!