December 17, 2010

Crafty Goodness

Been burning the midnight oil again......


Coasters a coworker commissioned me to do - 6 sets of 6!!

Christmas pillowcase for Mr. Malek

String pillow for my Mamie who's 85th birthday is tomorrow!!


And a couple of mug rugs. Purple & Green for Em's teachers and the Hello Kitty one is for my sister-in-law who's birthday is also tomorrow. Funny how my grandmother can never remember hers. Said it's because she's always trying to forget her own. Well, no one will be forgotten at tonight's monthly Family Game Night / Birthday Celebration.

Have a great weekend! The Countdown to Christmas is on!




4 comments:

  1. wow, you've been busy...nice work, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing SO many mug-rugs. I guess I have to break down and make one soon!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always come up with the cutest ideas! And kids! That Malek is going to be a heart-breaker someday with those eyes!
    Mug Rugs! Never heard them called that before, but I'm going to make some, especially for my quilty friends! And Me!
    I know you will have a wonderful time with your monthly family gathering; that's another great idea we all should borrow. I'm impressed! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that string block for the pillows. I should make one with my leftovers from my daughter's quilt. Very nice mug rugs too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!