February 02, 2012

Halloween Tops Done

Ok...so I'm either a few months behind or alot of months ahead of schedule. I choose to think I'm AHEAD of the game this year! ;)




Here at the Halloween quilt tops for the kids. All ready to be sandwiched together and quilted. Had a burst of energy last night....and a good movie on (The Notebook - LOVE!!!). That always helps!

I'm also working on getting ready to quilt a top my 85 year old grandmother pieced together by hand!! I got it all pressed last night and it too will be sandwiched together soon. I've been cutting 5 inch squares for her since Thanksgiving and I think besides this top, she might have enough for another 2 tops ready to be pieced!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with ahead of the game too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you when I came across your blog! You definitely are ahead of the game this year! Those are really cute quilts! So what's next? ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!