May 21, 2015

Pixelated Alphabet - Another Blogger's Quilt Festival Entry

So here is my other entry into the Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side.  I'm entering this into the Original Design category.

I call this pattern Pixelated Alphabet!  The pattern and/or complete custom pillow cover are both available in my etsy shop for purchase.  The pattern for a single letter or the whole alphabet each come in 4 different sizes - pillow to a large throw.  The pillow covers featured below are approx. 24" x 24".

These particular pillow covers were a custom order for two darling little sisters named Jillian and Jeorgia.








Each pillow cover has a hidden zipper for easy removal.  Throw in the washer/dryer and slip right back over the pillow form.

Easy Peasy!

Have fun looking over all the other entries in the festival!!

Don't forget to vote!!

Thanks,

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Cute pillow covers! Nice they can be removed, laundered, and put back on the pillow forms. I can't remember when I last put a zipper in anything! I probably can't even do it now. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome!!! your creative ideas never cease to amaze me :) these turned out so cute!!!!

    http://floatingthrufields.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!