November 15, 2011

Purple Tote

A great friend of mine commissioned me to make a little tote for her step-daughter's birthday. Two key points had to be incorporated into it - she loves cats and love love loves purple. A girl after my own heart on the purple thing! I think I hit the nail on the head. What do you think?

Kindof proud of myself because it all came from my stash!

The stitching up on that top strip really isn't crooked. Just appears that way because of the angle I took the picture and that it's snapped. I really can sew straight - REALLY!
Cute little kitties inside too!

Hope she likes it. I'll know soon enough!
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. You did good, Kid! She will love it! You do such nice and creative work! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!