April 29, 2015

I'm Alive!! Possibly buried under a pile of quilts.........

WOW - it's been way to long since I've blogged.  A bitter divorce and life had taken over and well, I made it through the other side.

But that doesn't mean I haven't been sewing the whole time I've been MIA.  I've made so many lovelies that I could probably post every day for a year and still not show you all I've been working on. 

I can't wait to get back in the swing of things and show you all the great projects that I've cranked out during my absence.  

However, here is my latest work that I'm most proud of.  Introducing my Pink Lemonade Pixelated Heart Quilt.  She's for sale in my etsy shop now!

As most of you know, I'm a HUGE lover of vintage sheets.  I have stacks and stacks of them!  So I finally cut into a few of my utmost favorites to make this beautiful quilt. I paired it with a few white on white cottons and Voila!  This pixelated pattern is one of my favorite.  

Big squares + huge heart = quilt top!







So how's that for a welcome back nugget?!?!

I'll be back with more later on loves!

Smooches!
Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited it's so pretty and happy and colorful!!
    I mentioned you in my latest post, thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Kiddo! Your quilt is beautiful! Did you machine quilt it yourself? Great job, all the way! I took time to look through all your Etsy items too; some really cute things there that someone will love for sure! I look forward to what you will show us next! Hope you and the kids are doing great! Going to the quilt show this week-end? I had planned to go Saturday, but may have a funeral conflict; hope not. If Sat. doesn't work out, I may go Friday. Maybe I'll see you there; that would be great! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friend!! Have missed you greatly! Everything is finally flowing as it should be or at least as good as can be expected. Didn't quilt this myself. My tiny Walmart machine could not handle that. I have a lovely quilter in Irving I've used a couple of times. Love that she's local, but always shopping around! Hope to reconnect with you soon! Take care. Can't make the show this weekend. Other plans always crop up. Take care!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you are back! You were missed. The quilt is so scrumptious and cuddly! I love it. And, you sure have been busy! Good luck with your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!