September 11, 2015

ORANGE/WHITE CHARM SWAP IS ON!!

Hello quilty friends! 

By now, you have received an email or IG message from me to let you know you are officially in the Purpleheart Ori"Jenn"als Orange/White Charm Swap.

This is my first time hosting a charm swap, but I've participated in MANY others!  I'm super excited about this as it's a color I don't normally use but have recently been pulled to the other side of the fence and am now loving!!  

ORANGE!!
It's such a happy little color!

It's super simple and in return you get a mix of fun fabrics that you might have never known existed had you not joined in!

Here's what you need to do.

STEP 1:  Pull from your stash or purchase 1/3 yrd each of 4 different 100% cotton quilt shop quality orange/white fabrics.  The fabrics must read orange/white.  Examples below of acceptables and not acceptables.  Any print, pattern or design is ok.

ACCEPTABLE ORANGE/WHITE:





 NOT ACCEPTABLE ORANGE/WHITE:




STEP 2:  Rotary cut 12 5" x 5" squares from each of your 4 fabrics and put them all into a ziplock baggie.  Mark your name on the outside of the baggie.

STEP 3:  Mail your squares to me with another FRE addressed back to you with postage already on the envelope.  Or if you'd like, I can notify you when squares are ready to be shipped and you can send me $5.75 via Paypal and I will purchase your return FRE.  Or a 3rd option is to send me $5.00 cash along with your squares and I will purchase your return FRE.

STEP 4:  Once everyone's squares arrive, I will divide them up and each of you will receive back a total of 48 squares, including 2 pcs from each of the 4 you submitted.

DEADLINE to mail and receive them by me is OCTOBER 10.  I will then turn them around and have everyone's mailed back out by October 17.

I hope that everything is clear.  If not, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask questions!! I will be happy to answer any and all questions.  You can post a comment on this post or email me directly at purpleheartorijennals@yahoo.com.


I hope this swap is successful as I have a few others in mind I'd like to do too!

Take care and get to cutting!!
Jenn







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!