February 15, 2016

POLKA DOT CHARM SWAP - OFFICIAL DETAILS




Hello Quilty Swap Friends!

By now, you have received an email or IG message from me to let you know you are officially in the Purpleheart Ori"Jenn"als Polka Dot Charm Swap.  For this swap we have a total of 9 participants!!  We are up 3 from our last one - so welcome newbies!! Glad you joined us and thanks for those returning who participated in the first one!

This is my 2nd time hosting a charm swap, and I'm really excited for this one! 

Who doesn't love Polka Dots??

It's super simple and in return you get a mix of fun fabrics that you might have never known existed had you not joined in!

Here's what you need to do.

STEP 1:  Pull from your stash or purchase 1/3 yrd each or FQ of 10 different 100% cotton quilt shop quality polka dot fabrics.  The fabrics must read polka dots.   Any color or polka dot design is ok.  Wanted to do a few more fabrics since we have more people this time.

STEP 2:  Rotary cut 9 5" x 5" squares from each of your 10 fabrics and put them all into a ziplock baggie.  Mark your name on the outside of the baggie.

STEP 3:  Mail your squares to me with a FRE addressed back to you with postage already on the envelope.  Or if you'd like, I can notify you when squares are ready to be shipped and you can send me $6.00 via Paypal and I will purchase your return FRE.  Or a 3rd option is to send me $6.00 cash along with your squares and I will purchase your return FRE.

STEP 4:  Once everyone's squares arrive, I will divide them up and each of you will receive back a total of 90 squares, including 1 pc from each of the 10 you submitted.

DEADLINE to mail and receive them by me is FEBRUARY 29.  I will then turn them around and have everyone's mailed back out by MARCH 7, 2016.

I hope that everything is clear.  If not, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask questions!! I will be happy to answer any and all questions.  You can post a comment on this post or email me directly at purpleheartorijennals@yahoo.com.


Let the cutting begin!!  Keep this fun up and we just might be doing some
"THEMED" charm swaps!

Take care!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!