August 17, 2010

Snoopy Blocks

I don't know if I'm completely happy with the layout or not. What do you all think? I'm a little OCD about having the same fabrics touching or repeating too closely together. Does this layout look ok? I'm not happy with the 3 white center blocks playing tic tac toe diagonally. Any suggestions? Might just have to live with it. Either that or just go buy more fabric!!


It was late (as usual) when I did this last night, so I may take another stab at it tonight. Still need to trim them all up to the exact same size. Should have done that before I started arranging them. Oh well.....

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! If it really bothers you than start moving things around. Eventually you will find the "perfect" layout. I love how when you are re-arranging blocks for the hundredth time and all of a sudden it just "fits" and you go WOW :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!