October 26, 2010

#3 of 28...29...30...I lose count

FINISHED!!! WOO HOO!!


And how cute is it?? I call it - Pink Lemonade!
This is one of many that I'm making for the ladies that my grandmother shares a lunch table with at her nursing home. This one in particular is for her roommate Miss Lavern. I'm sure she is going to love it!

Love late night sewing.....

OH!! Stay tuned in the days/weeks to come - I'm about to hit my 100th post!! And that my friends is call for a celebration! Time for a giveaway! Check back and let's see what that's all about.



2 comments:

  1. Oh I really love it!! Love the color combination and Pink Lemonade is the perfect name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she will love the pillow too! They all will! How sweet of you to make one for each of your grandmother's table mates. Isn't it amazing and fun what you can do with those string blocks? They are so adaptable! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!