October 07, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe that it's been 3 weeks since my last post. Shame on me. Well, life goes on....Our offices moved a couple of weeks ago so it's taken me some time to get things settled and by the time I get home, I'm wiped out! At least we've started to have some cooler temps here! YEAH!! I LOVE waking up to temps in the 50's!! At least I finally finished the Mary Engelbreit quilt for my former co-worker that is now going thru radiation for her brain tumor. I hope to drop it off this week. I hope she likes it!! Here are a few pics. Sorry for the blackouts on the label - got to protect the innocent. hehe

I just did some simple horizontal quilting between each row and then in the middle of the red border. Just enough to hold it all together and then added some buttons throughout to further the ME feel of it all.



3 comments:

  1. What a great quilt for a good friend going through tough times right now! She will love it! You did a great job on the Friends lettering! (Or was that by chance a panel? If so, I'd like to find one. I could never do those letters!) I too am enjoying the cooler weather; have had the house open all week! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!