October 18, 2010

OMG!! First Ever Tutorial!!

I'm please to present to you my First Ever Tutorial!! Tell me whatcha think! I hope you all like it and make up tons of them. Think about it! Just about every adult you know has a car. No matter where you live, whether it's hot or cold, every steering wheel could use one of these! Jazzes it up a bit don't ya think?

So without further ado..Purpleheart Ori"Jenn"als presents:

The String Block Steering Wheel Cover Tutorial

You'll need this 1/4 circle template too. If it doesn't allow you to click on it to enlarge, just leave me a comment and I'll email it to you. Blogger is giving me all kinds of fits today!



It takes a couple of seconds to post cuz it's CHUCK full of step by step photos! So just bear with me.

4 comments:

  1. What a clever thing to do.....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute item, especially for car enthusiasts! Quite a head turner! I bet all the college girls and young women will be making them for their cars, or maybe for friends' Christmas gifts! Just think --- you could have one for every season! I love the colors you chose, of course! Great tutorial! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. That is SUPER cute!! And I really want to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make one but I have a question....does anyone know if this effects the airbag deployment?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. If you have a question, feel free to ask and I'll email you back!